Some aspects of our health and vitality are governed by our genes and how our mother behaves during pregnancy, but many lifestyle factors, including fitness, diet and weight all impact on our ability to live a long and healthy life.
Whether you are an athlete, someone who works out regularly at the gym, or are just considering getting more physically active or – healthier, you may be wondering how what you eat and drink affects your performance and health.
The world of (sports) nutrition can be particularly confusing, because you may get conflicting information from magazines, web sites, coaches, or friends.
- Should you eat special foods before you compete?
- Should you take special supplements to bulk up?
- Can you be a vegetarian and expect to be powerful?
- What work-outs do I need to do, to stay fit?
- Find out if we got useful tips for you……